If you can’t wait and you just have to get Fusion Linux 17 installed right away now you can.
If you already have Fedora 17 you are already 90% there, just download fusion-creator script and off you go…
All the files are on Github and you can ask for help and detailed instrucitons on Fusion Linux Google Group.
Fusion LinuxFusion Linux is a completely free and open-source, Linux based operating system and a Fedora Remix. It is an installable Live DVD/USB image that includes multimedia functionality out of the box with added desktop tweaks for better usability and additional software. The Live image can be installed to your hard disk. Fusion Linux is 100% compatible with Fedora, and includes packages from Fedora and RPM Fusion software repositories with some additional custom packages.
- Project reboot or shutdown? wp.me/pM3HO-g8 2 weeks ago
- Add Russian Fedora repo to your Fedora 17 wp.me/pM3HO-g2 6 months ago
- From Fedora to Fusion under 2 seconds ;) wp.me/pM3HO-fZ 6 months ago
- Fusion Linux 17 (in a script) wp.me/pM3HO-fV 11 months ago
- RT @NixiePixel: Video up! LINUX VS WINDOWS : A Comparison - youtu.be/7G7TJyZPKPo 1 year ago
Ahmad on Fusion Linux project reboot or… Ariel on Fusion Linux project reboot or… distroguy on Fusion Linux project reboot or… Chris Smart on Fusion Linux project reboot or… Vinz on Fusion Linux project reboot or…