Name your Goddess

In the past we had lots of lengthy discussions how to name Fusion Linux releases. We will use female Goddess names for naming future Fusion Releases.

If you have any suggestion how to name next Fusion Linux release please share any Goddess name you like the most.

About these ads
This entry was posted in Fusion Linux, News and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Name your Goddess

• valent says:

Thank you very much. And now a tough one – which two or three are you favorite ones? ;)

• tatadbb says:

I would say any, but for this project I guess that is not only about the *name* but also about the *meaning*, so my recommendations are:

Athena, is the goddess of wisdom, courage, inspiration, civilization, law and justice, just warfare, mathematics, strength, strategy, the arts, crafts, and skill.
        Saraswati, since she is the goddess of knowledge, music, arts and science
        Iris, since she’s a messenger and a link between gods and humanity

I’m sure there is a lot more, I guess would be great to make a list so you guys can pick one and go foward :)

1. MCFS says:

2. dgr says:

Chione
    Freya
    Iduna
    Shiva

3. bd says:

name it after one of charlie sheen’s goddesses, hah!

4. manmath sahu says:

Aadya: the first goddess according to indian mythology.

5. Anshuman says:

i will go for “SARASWATI” as fusion Linux deserves it….

6. Becky says:

Well… Hera is such a lovable, sociable, friendly, easy-going goddess….. I named my company after her…….

7. shred says:

Belldandy! (If you don’t know her, just google for “Oh my goddess”…)